11.22.2011

Pinoy TV Gems: Junior Masterchef Pinoy Edition

Junior MasterChef Pinoy Edition Hosts 
I've given up TV a long time ago. I can't be bothered with the news and Pinoy teleseryes are way too cheesy and dramatic which doesn't suit my taste anymore. Why should I agonize sitting through dozens of tv advertisements when I could simply skip them and go right ahead google and stream the shows? But as I've said, for me television has lost it's appeal altogether.  

Until Junior Master Chef Pinoy Edition lured me back. It is a tv cooking show that promotes healthy competition among youngsters ages 8 to 12. It is also a venue for the kids to showcase their cooking skills, team spirit and creativity. They are taught how to handle pressure especially that challenges are with time constraints. 

And Junior Master Chef is currently my stress buster. It's the only show I couldn't miss.   

Five reasons why I looooooooove the show:

1. It keeps stress at bay which means I spare myself from the mercy of sugar overdose.
2. It is always pure joy watching kids at a very young age spin off their own recipes. AMAy-zing!
3. It gives me hope that if the kids can, I can too.    
4. I love their kitchen and the plethora of ingredients? WOW. I want one in our house too! 
5. Lastly, it sets a good example for the young and old alike. 

I think we need more shows such as the Junior Master Chef on our television. It's not only a pleasure to watch but it encourages the young generation that age does not matter. They may be young but they can and they should start chasing their dreams. 

Meet the super 12 of Junio Master Chef Pinoy Edition! 

Super 12 Junior Master Chef Pinoy Edition

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-6148168-1