10.25.2008

How to Back-up Your Files

Have you ever lost your files before? How does it feel? Terrible, right? I’m sure you don’t want that to happen again. The only thing that will spare you from such tragedy is simple. You need to back-up your files regularly.

My files include my daily ramblings about life, my spending history for this year, very special photos, some of my favorite movies, the coolest songs, family videos and more. I wouldn’t want it to vanish in thin air because of a virus attack, my system crashing down or I have accidentally reformatted my computer. They are priceless and I wouldn’t know how to handle it if I lost them.

You’ll never know what will happen and it’s always better to be prepared. Here are some ways to back-up your files.

1. Burn it in CDs or DVDs
2. Save it online (e.g. emails, your website)
3. Print a hardcopy
4. Save a copy in your ipod


We should back up our files regularly. As for me, I do it once every 3 months. It depends on you how often you want to do it as long as you do it. You’ll get spared of the heartbreak losing your files might cause.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-6148168-1