10.14.2008

How to Make Someone's Day

Do you have friends whom you haven't seen for sometime now?

A few months back I decided to go back to my hometown in Negros Occidental. I just wanted to have some quality time with my family. I've been here for over 5 months now and I miss my friends very much. I miss the times when we use to stay up until dawn in coffee shops just to talk about anything. I miss the times when we use to do activities for the church and attend services. I miss the times when we spend the weekend bumming around. I miss the dinner dates, movie marathons and most especially, I miss their company.

I would love to keep in touch but phone calls are a little expensive. I'd be bankrupt if I'd do that. It's a good thing there are emails and chats. To be away from them is so much more bearable.

A few weeks back, I rediscovered visual talking. You communicate your thoughts, idea, feelings and opinions using pictures. You can even tell a story. I decided to send a VT message to my girlfriends and luckily, they love it!

Here's how you can make your special someone, friends or family's day:

1. Register a free account at VT's site. Click here.

2. Create a thoughtful message by picking cute and amusing pictures.

3. Send it to your friends.

That simple.
I'm sure it will put a smile in their faces. Try it out!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-6148168-1