10.08.2008

How to Solve a Rubik's Cube


Let me tell you a little history first. The Rubik's cube is a mechanical puzzle invented by a Hungarian sculptor and architecture professor Erno Rubik back in 1974. Rubik's cube is believed to be the best toy, selling over 300, 000, 000 cubes in 1980s.

Have you ever tried solving a Rubik's cube ever? I just tried doing it lately. At first, it sucked up the patience out of me. I was trying in vain. Some say this cube is called the 'torture' cube, I was about to agree when I realized I can always use technology to search the answer to my dilemma. Alas, I found the easiest and most comprehensive tutorials on how to solve the Rubik's cube.

It was a blissful achievement for me. I can't help but show off my 'talent' to my siblings and friends. Haha.

If you want to learn it the easiest way too, check out the links below. Good luck.


 Part One


Part Two


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-6148168-1