9.29.2008

How to Communicate Using VT



What keeps me busy nowadays is my venture in the World Wide Web. I happen to stumble upon a very interesting thing today.

Have you ever heard about VT? OK, VT means visual talking. We've studied about verbal and non-verbal communication during our Speech Communication class. I thought non-verbal communication can only take the form of facial expressions, hand gestures and body language. But today, I rediscovered an entirely interesting way of talking without opening your mouth. It's called visual talking. You share your thoughts, ideas, opinions or even tell a story by using pictures.

How to communicate using VT? It's very simple.

First, think of what you want to say or talk about. Then pick a picture that will represent each word. This is when your innate creativity will kick in. If you want to view some examples, click here. Try it out, it's fun!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-6148168-1